Monday, July 13, 2009

City Council Vacancy - By the Voice of the People

The city council made a decision and filled the vacancy with Mr. Cecil Tuley. While I am disappointed that I was not chosen I am encouraged by the fantastic support that all of you provided during this process. So, in following the original plan, it will be the voice of the people that will decide if I should sit on the city council come November.

Here is a list of those who have filed so far for the election. The last day to file is this Wednesday, July 15th. I will send out an e-mail on Thursday giving a final count of who has filed. For city council there are two seats that are up for election (Denise Kelly who I believe is not planning on running and Jefferson Moss' seat which has recently been filled by Cecil Tuley, but will be up for re-election this election).

City Council Candidates
Adam Austad
Don Markham
Michael Simpson
Brandon Tillman

Mayoral Candidates
Jeff Francom
Ernest Hemple
Ludmya (Mia) Love
Sean Rasmussen
SuperDell Schanze

No comments:

Post a Comment